The PTA works closely with the school community and administration to promote and support the school. The activities of the Association are listed below –
- Developing an effective relationship and communication between the staff, parents and others associated with our school.
- To promote a positive view of parents via effective collaboration
- To help organize school events/activities for the enjoyment of our students, their families and the wider community, in consultation with the Principal and Board of Management.
- Provide a building bridge to the issues concerning the parent body at large and taking it up with school management for satisfactory resolutions
- Solicit new ideas and suggestions from the parent body to help enhance the overall and all-round education experience and its implementation
The PTA members include--
- Arisara Phromngern ( Director - Principal)
- Cyril R Ibanez ( Kindergarten - Headmaster)
- Sumita Jolly ( Vice Principal-Intermediary )
- Mr.Thomson Fedrick ( Teacher's Representative)
- Khun Kaeoprakai Sapthawanit (Thai Parents Representative)
- Mrs. Parimal Gunda- (Indian Parents Representative)
CLICK THE LINK FOR THE PHOTOS: http://www.gisschool.org/ptsm/