We are delighted that you are considering GIIS as a prospective school for your child.
Admissions are open throughout the year, but are subject to availability. We advise that you plan and complete the admission of your ward(s) in advance to avoid the rush period, as the Admissions Team reviews applications for new admissions from beginning of the school term each year. We welcome applications from students of all nationalities.
In order to take your interest for admission forward, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Admission Counsellors and visit our campuses. Our Admission Counsellors look forward to welcoming you to our campus for a tour and providing details about the school, curricula and extracurricular activities. Below is important information for your references.
The GIIS School has 4 school levels
- Primary School – Standard 1 to 5
- Middle School – Standard 6 to 8
- Secondary School – Standard 9 to 10
- Junior College – Standard 11 to 12
The admission criteria is as follows:
- Age Criteria – For Standard 1 – 5 complete as of 1st day of Term 1
- Aptitude Test – Yes
- Eligibility – All Nationalities
Documents Checklist: (to be submitted to admission office)
- Color Photo (passport size)
- Passport Copy (overseas students)
- Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school)
- Original Mark sheets (if any)